Friday, April 3, 2009

McCoy

McCoy did the funniest thing last night and I thought I would share. I'm sure Pay didn't think it was funny but I did. We were getting ready for bed and I yelled for Payton to come in the other room and he didn't come and didn't come, so I yelled again. Well I guess McCoy thought that he was taking too long and ran down the hall toward Payton, then I hear Pay half crying and half laughing, I see McCoy come back in the room with Pay right behind him. I looked closer and realized McCoy was pulling Payton to me by the ear. I have never ever pulled my kids by the ear so I have no idea why he did that or where he learned how to do that. But I laughed for a long time after that, I am still laughing. Aaron would have loved it. I am glad to know I have a little parole officer in my house, maybe next time Payton will come the first time I yell at him.

I had another thought yesterday too. We all went to McDonalds yesterday for a play date and McCoy won't stay in playland, he wants to run around and see everything, like the nosy child he is. Well while chasing him down I had the thought how easy it would be for someone to snag him and be out of town before I even realized he was gone. This thought scared the crap out of me. He is too quick and I like to sit and visit with the girls who I don't get to talk to very often. I have found myself looking around and not knowing where McCoy is. So far I have gotten very lucky and he has been in the slide or over at the little table, but I think now I am a little paranoid about letting him run around playland. Then after I have Emmett I don't know if I will be able to handle playland anymore, I think that 4 kids will be too much. I don't know we may have to move our lunch play dates to a park or something a little less public, so we can really enjoy our friends and not worry about our kids escaping from playland or out on the highway. I don't know, it was just a thought but I would like to know what you think.

No comments: