Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We went to the doctor today and the baby sounded great. I have lost 3 or 4 pounds and the baby has dropped into position. While checking the heartbeat I had a contraction and the doc was not too happy about that. He told me to do the best I can to hold him in for at least another week. I am hoping to go at least 2 more weeks, but we will see what happens. I am conracting here and there but I don't think it is bad enough to really worry about it. We will make it, I just need to take it easy. But the baby sounded awesome and I am measuring fine. We are getting really close, I hope I can get all of my spring cleaning done before he comes. Today is also my mom's birthday, she is 68 today. Sorry for telling your age mom. Happy Birthday we love you so much and appreciate everything you do for us.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You need to take it easy, but you're doing spring cleaning? Sounds like a contradiction to me!