Monday, April 13, 2009

Aaron

I am glad to see that you have finally posted something. I don't give you grief all I said was that you could get on and post stuff, we like pictures too. Mom has asked me to ask you to get a camera and email us some pics of where you are and see if you can find one of those ginormous spiders. Don't try to catch one or anything, just get a picture for her to see. I know it is hard for you to be there and I definatley have it easier then you do. We are all looking foward to life being normal again, can you imagine how it will be to just go to work in the morning and coming home for dinner? I am looking forward to it. We all miss you so much and we have learned not to take you for granted anymore, so my lesson has been learned, you can come home now. I just realized too that we only have three more weeks until, they think, we have Emmet. I am getting a little nervous. But McCoy did really well with Brooklyn last night so we will see how he does after the baby gets here. I thought you were going to call and wake me up last night, do tonight and we will chat later. I found my glasses so I can see what I am doing. Now you won't have to guess what I have typed. We love you so much and the kids can't wait to see you on the computer again so call them later.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!! I love reading your journal entries to each other. It made me beam to read how much he misses you and the kids. Thats great he has a way of communicating with you guys. Keep up the positive thoughts and we'll get together soon for a McD's day!