Sunday, April 26, 2009

Its a sickness!!!!

So, since we haven't been doing much, with still being pregnant and all, I have been spending a lot of time on the computer. Mostly to see if Aaron gets on so we can chat at eachother, but I check my email and my blog quite often to see what is going on outside of our little world. Blogging has become my new addiction, especially when Aaron posts things and we write to eachother on our blog. I love reading the comments people leave, and I love blog hopping. I have found a lot of fun blogs and websites. It is a sickness people I am on late into the night, I think it was almost 11:30 or midnight last night when I finally forced myself to get off. I have to get better very quickly so I can overcome this new addiction, at least it is just blogging I am now addicted to, it could be so much worse. I am feeling a lot better then I was, I am mostly tired. I just don't feel like I am getting enough sleep. I went to the post office the other day to mail Aaron a box, it took a whopping 15 minutes, I almost fell asleep on the way back to my mom's, when I got to my mom's I slept for 2 hours. Main street to Pine Canyon is like a 5 minute drive if that I should not be nodding off in the car. But that is my biggest complaint at this point, I am exhausted and it is driving me crazy because I have too much to do.

No comments: