Monday, April 6, 2009

More on Aaron

Aaron called me last night (at 2:30 am) it was almost noon there. We were chatting and I asked him what he does all day, you wouldn't believe his answer. He told me that he watched 6 movies yesterday and slept for 14 hours!!! Can you believe that, I asked him about the weather and he said it is in the 90s. Then he said that he had to go because his buddy there was waiting for him at Subway, yes Subway. I'm not sure if I have sent him to a war zone or on vacation. I would love to sleep for 14 hours. But I am sure Aaron hates it because he usually hates to just sit and do nothing. I hope it doesn't become a learned habit. That right there is our tax dollars hard at work. It was really nice to talk to him, I didn't realize how much I miss hearing his voice and hearing him laugh. But I'm not too worried about his safety right now, I haven't heard of too many bombs hitting Subway, not that it couldn't happen, I'm just saying. If i sound a little jealous, can you blame me? I'm sure it would feel more like a vacation for him if we were there, maybe.

No comments: