Monday, April 20, 2009

You are funny!! I will galdly send you letters and pictures, I just don't want to send you anything that is going to be hard for you to get home. Speaking of pictures Haylee just had new school ones done I will send you one. Another girl in our ward is going to come and take pictures of the kids after I have Emmet, so I can send you those too. You know that I do not bake, what have I always said? Who do you think I am Betty Crocker? You know that is your department at home, but I will gladly send you some junk food from Walmart. Would you like chocolate or something else? Chocolate might melt before you get it huh? I will find something for you, and I will send batteries to you too, you can't go without batteries. Your first package will be there soon, maybe with a nice letter in it. We love you so much, I wish it was going by faster. Hang in here it won't be long before you are trying to escape from your wife and four kids. We love ya!

No comments: