Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning!!

We got another room done today. I took yesterday off to rest and I had other errands to do. I started Haylee's room today and got it all done. We unloaded all of her stuff, washed walls and doors. Sorted through all of her toys, clothes, shoes and school work she has collected over the year. We got it all organized and put away, we even got some new shelves hung up by the window. It looks really good and she is now in charge of keeping it that way. I'm not too worried she is a bit of a clean freak so I think she will do really good at keeping it clean. Tomorrow we will clean bathrooms and finish laundry. Then Saturday we will clean out and organize the laundry room. If we can keep up at this pace I may have our house cleaned and organized before Emmet gets here.

No comments: