Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cell phones!

I hate cell phones!!! I love having one in the car and for emergencies, but they are so cheap. My phone broke a couple of weeks ago, for no apparent reason. It shut itself off and wouldn't turn back on and I can't get it to charge. So I took it over to the At&t store to see if they could figure out what is wrong with it. Well we were looking to see if my warranty was still good so I could just get a new phone. Of course my warranty ran out a month ago and the phone breaks! We found that the problem is the battery, it has a huge dent in it and neither one of us could figure out how it got there, because my phone has no damage to it. So I have to buy a new battery, they want to charge me $50, can you believe that? $50 for a phone that I don't even like. So now I don't know what to do, I really don't want to get a new battery, but I can't go without my phone either. So for now I am using my mom's cell to hold me over until I decide what to do. Any suggestions? I hate phones its too bad that we need them now days. Anyway if anyone needs to get a hold of me the number I am using is 435-830-6408, I hope to have mine working again soon.

No comments: