Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning!!

We have started spring cleaning this week, I love it when everything is clean and organized. I know a lot of people are probably rolling their eyes thinking yeah right. Yes it is true my house is always a mess, but it is not easy keeping up with three kids and a carpenter/marine. Between the 5 of us we have a lot of stuff and not enough space. So with another little Vargas on the way we will have even less space. So I am trying very hard to get the house completely done before I have Emmet. We started the kitchen yesterday and I finished it today. YEAH!!! All the cabinets have been cleaned inside and out, I have eliminated all of our junk drawers, and have gotten rid of a lot of stuff. Our pantry got its turn today, unloaded cleaned inside and out and organized. All that is left is the floor, but I have to be careful on the floor my knees can't take it. It feels so good to have one room done. Haylee's room is next, we will start it tomorrow. We will unload everything and wash all the walls, doors, and baseboards. Then we will sort and get rid of a lot of stuff, organize what is left and put it all away. Haylee is excited to get it done. I am anxious to get it all done too. Thanks to my dad who has been watching my boys for me. I hope I can get it all done without hurting myself or having a baby early. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck! I wish my house would get that clean right now! My sweetheart of a husband is going to clean while I'm in the hospital. I'm sure it won't be THAT clean, but it will be a great improvement! Hope all is well!