Monday, April 20, 2009

I never thought I would care if I got any mail or not but as efficient as email is there is still something so personal about a good old fasioned hand written letter. I love the webcam I got and it is awesome to see your faces and hear your voices streamed live to my little window to the outside world half way around the world. I'm not saying to write to me but if you feel so inclined to send me a letter or some tasty morsels that you slaved over a hot stove for, heck I don't care if you bought it at Walmart, who am I to deny you that opportunity. So for any of you that feel so inclined here is my address:

LCPL Vargas Aaron
2/23 Marines Fox Co. 2 PLT
43490 FPO AP 96426-3490

From the neverending sandbox

Aaron

funny yeah??

PS

On a more serious note I could alway use batteries, we tend to use batteries faster than we can get our dirty little mits on. We need AA's and CR123 batteries. Surefire brand are cheaper but they only really sell them at gun stores. If you would like to just get them to Myke she can mail it to me. Thanks Myke, have I told you lately how much I love you. Appreciate it

1 comment:

Kerissa ~ said...

You are an amazing person!!