Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had an awesome Easter. We had a lot of fun hanging out with family and loving on the new babies. We got to go up and spend most of the day with Aaron's family. We had dinner, an easter egg hunt and told the kids the easter story. The kids had a lot of fun, and boy are they tired all three zonked out before bed time. Yesterday we had another egg hunt and barbeque at my sister's house. The kids now have way to much candy. We also got to talk to Aaron via web cam. It was really neat to be able to see him and talk like he was right here with me. The kids thought that the web cam was really cool, now I have to make them understand that he can't talk to them all day every day. But I kind of feel like he should be able to talk along time too. He is supposed to have a 20 minute limit, but we have gone over that by quite a bit. He is doing well but is still bored out of his mind. There is nothing going on where he is, which is very comforting to me, but I don't want him getting too bored. He watches a lot of movies and sleeps quite a bit. But he is doing good and I am glad to know that the web cam works so he can see the baby and the baby can see and hear him. We hope Easter was a lot of fun for everyone and we are all looking forward to warmer weather.

No comments: