Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!

I know that my family is not the only one that has been sick all winter long, but I am done!!! In the past 2 weeks I have had all four of us in the doctors office. Haylee had an ear infection, McCoy had a sinus infection, Payton has had a stomach bug and I also have a sinus infection. They said that if I would have waited 24 more hours with McCoy we would have a had a mess to clean up. Payton's has to work it's way through and keep him hydrated, Haylee is all healed up and good again, for now. And me I am on an antibiotic to get rid of my infection. I have never had so much pain in my head in all my life. I get headaches all the time and this infection has been killing me! I can't wait for spring and summer , I want to be warm again and not be sick all the time. Anyway, I know that I'm not alone, sorry for venting.

No comments: