Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another fantastic week

So it has been another great week. I am so glad that it is warming up outside, because my kids need to run around. On Wednesday I had to take Haylee to the doctor, her ears were bugging her and she just didn't feel good. So we went and they said that she had a pretty good ear infection that has caused a small hole in her eardrum, so they put her on an antibiotic to heal it all up. The hole will heal and she is fine. Then we had a baptism and birthday on Saturday and Haylee gave a talk on Sunday, she did really good. Monday was a late start day at school, so that brought a fight to get to school that lasted an hour and a half. Haylee didn't want to go at all. Well I made her go anyway and she was not happy. Then while she was at school Payton and McCoy wouldn't stop fighting with each other. When Haylee got home she had to join in on the fighting, until I couldn't take it anymore, so we ended up at my mom's house to distract us. Then today has been just as busy. We had a read a thon at Haylee's school, then I took McCoy to the doctor and got locked out of my house, then went to a playdate at Carl's Jr. Then to ballet for an hour and a half, then to the store for food. And we still have to read for the day and paint a dresser. McCoy has a pretty nasty sinus infection that is trying to move into his lungs, they said about 24 hours later we would be dealing with broncitis or worse. So now we are giving him antibiotics. I am tired I hope tomorrow goes by slower, I like being busy but today was too
much. We will be busy again Saturday and I'm sure the rest of this week will be just as crazy. I can't wait for lazy summer days, by then we will have another baby to take care of. Maybe someday I will earn a vacation.

No comments: