Sunday, March 15, 2009

Proud Mommy!

I had a pretty proud moment yesterday. Yes I am about to gloat, sorry. We were at a birthday party and we had lunch as a party, well Payton was asked to bless the food. I was nervous because I was on the other side of the room and didn't think he would want to do it alone. Well was I wrong, he said he would and started his prayer, in the middle he got stuck and leaned over to Haylee and asked for help, so she proceeded to help him finish the prayer. I was so proud of both of them they did so well and it made me think that maybe I am not doing so bad as a mom, they are learning something. And today McCoy went potty in the toilet for the first time. I was so proud and kind of sad at the same time. My kids are getting so big so fast, I'm so glad that I get to watch every minute of it. Sorry for gloating it just felt good to feel like your doing a good job.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the sweetest ever! You should feel like a good mom. You have raised some great kids!! And him going potty??? WHAT??? Thats crazy. He's like waht 18 mo. old??? That right there is amazing!

Lisa said...

Gloat it up! That's a mommy's job, don't ya know! And it was an excellent prayer!