Friday, March 19, 2010

Your SO Mean!!

Am I a mean mom?? I guess it depends on who you ask, my children say ,yes, I am a mean mommy! I am so sorry that I want their bedrooms clean, and no I am not doing it for you. I want their dirty laundry brought out so I can wash it, and it had better be dirty. I expect them to put their own clean laundry away, even the two year old, and they pick up their own toys and junk. They put their dirty dishes in the sink and sometimes the dish washer, I have even had Haylee clean the bathroom, well more like wipe down with a disinfectant wipe, but she still did it. They know how to do things for themselves and how to help eachother. Does that really make me a mean mom?? Do you care to weigh in? But Haylee told me tonight... even if you are mean sometimes, I still love you:) I hope later down the road they will appreciate their mean mom.

1 comment:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

NO WAY, youre NOT a mean Mom, youre a SMART MOM. Teaching your kids to be self sufficient is GOOD. Being able to do things for themselves is something EVERY kid should know how to do. Independance and being able to get things DONE when asked and knowing THEY can do it when it needs to be done or they NEED it done, is SMART. :)