Thursday, March 25, 2010

STRESS & DRAMA!!

Do any of you have that? You know, feeling like you want to scream?? Well I do, a lot more often then I would like to admit. But I have found a solution for myself. I am going to be making a little project for myself this weekend and I am thinking some of you will enjoy it too! We have a few projects going on during Spring Break, I am way excited to get them done and share them with you! I just hope the kids have some fun too. I hope everyone has a great break!!

3 comments:

pecked by a duck said...

I felt like that today...and maybe yesterday :)

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

Stress and Drama, I live it every day. Thank GAWD for sleep! atleast I can get 4 or 5 hours of NO STRESS most nights. ha :)

Sarah Larsen said...

You're always positive Mykell.