Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February

Wow that went by so fast!!! I guess a lot is going on with us, we stay pretty busy around here. The kids are doing the usual, school and ballet, and are still loving it!! Haylee learned all about South America and Mexico and is doing Multiplication up to 40. She loves everything about school, except math, I dont blame her I am also a hater!!! Payton is learning how to read and is picking it up very quickly, I am so proud of him!! McCoy has learned how to say all of our names, minus his own, he calls himself Emmet too. He is learning extended families names now and calls Mitch and Madi caca bum. He is so funny, he keeps us all rolling!! Emmet is growing like a weed, he is getting so big!! His baby fat is finally coming in and he is getting tall to boot. He is crawling everywhere, getting into everything, and is trying to walk, it wont be long. He cant wait to get down and run around with his brothers and dad!! Aaron is still working and hates his job, but he is staying positive and keeps looking. He has narrowed it down to two schools, he is just trying to decide what he wants to be when he grows up. As for me I am doing the same old. I have our house and family in a great routine that is working, so the house is super clean and the kids are happy. So we have more free time then ever to play and hang out with each other and family and friends. Now we are just waiting for summer so we can got outside and play!! I hope everyone has a happy March!!

No comments: