Friday, March 12, 2010

Summer Vaction , Here We Come!!!

Do you guys realize we only have 2 months of school left?? It will fly by so fast!! Are you as excited as I am?? I cannot wait, I cant wait to be warm again! So what are your plans for summer this year? Any vacations planned or just hanging out at home with the kiddos? We have talked about a few things like camping trips and summer projects, but no solid plans yet. The only thing that is really set in stone is our garden, we are planning a HUGE garden for this year, I am so EXCITED!! The kids will love it, Haylee has wanted to do a garden for a long time, this year is her year. If I play my cards right, she might get a playhouse too, but we will see how nice Aaron wants to be to me this year:) We love summer I cant wait!! We are available for playdates too, so give us a call if you are interested.

1 comment:

Leah and Mike said...

I love summer too!! Can't wait!!!