Friday, November 13, 2009

Update with Pictures!!





We had a pretty good week!! We have been so busy, I have not cooked dinner at all this week, we have running around like chickens with their heads cut off!!! We got to go to Stake temple day and that was a lot of fun. We didnt do the whole session we just did sealings instead and that was one of the neatest experiences I have ever had!! It was a great reminder of what we really have been given!! I am so grateful to have an eternal family that I love so much!! Wed was ballet, she is so good at it and loves it so much. She really gets better every week, she's a little dancer, and has even shown some interest in clogging. Then Aaron and I went to Applebees for Verterans Day, it was so crowded!!! But we had a good dinner and alot of fun together!! Then last night Haylee and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice with a few friends. It was so much fun!!! The whole thing was a surprise, Haylee didnt even know that we were going somewhere until we left without the boys. But we met up and went to the Olive Garden where our waitress gave the girls a gift bag that had an invitation to the show in it, along with a whole lot of other goodies for them. They were so excited!!! But we had dinner, which was very good, and headed to the show. It was so cute!! I think my favorite was the 7 Dwarfs, they were really cute. Haylee had a really good time and I am so glad that we went!! I love sitting back and seeing my little girl so happy, it makes everything so worth it!!! But after such a crazy week I think we will spend tonight at home as a family. That is what I say now, we will see how it all goes. I hope everyone had a great week!!! Some are from Halloween.

1 comment:

pecked by a duck said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! Cute pictures.