Sunday, November 1, 2009

OcTobEr!!

Well not a lot happened this month. Just the same old thing, school, ballet, work for Aaron and house work for me. We had parent teacher conference for both of the kids and they are both doing so good!! I am amazed at how well they are doing!!! Haylee's reading is so awesome and they write like little adults, I am loving their school!! The most excitement this month is Aaron's hand surgery that he had done on Friday. He is recovering nicely and quickly. We also had a good Halloween, my least favorote, but they had fun and got a lot of junk!! I am getting more into Halloween now that I have kids, but it is still not my favorite. Although I was really disappointed that my family didnt hold their spook alley this year!! It is so much fun and it usually draws a huge crowd. But maybe next year. I will post pics of the kids in their costumes later, they looked so cute!! But October is over, which means it is time to get ready for Thanksgiving, and Christmas, my two favorites!! I am not a fan of winter, but what can you do besides move somewhere warm?? Anyway I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!!

No comments: