Saturday, November 28, 2009

Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

It would be if we werent all sick!!! I have had it, I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! We have had the weirdest 24hr bugs going through our house. My kids have also missed way to much school and I am fed up!!! We love Thanksgiving and Christmas, it is my two favorite holidays, but it comes at a price, our health! I guess it is time to bust out the bleach and get to bleaching every hard surface in my house to, hopefully, get rid of everything. But on the upside we did have a great Thanksgiving. We spent it with both of our families, we are lucky that they all live so close. I also learned how to make my mom's pies, they are so good. Plus we hit some Black Friday sales and saw New Moon. Me and Aaron kind of take that day and spend it together. And as usual our Christmas tree is up and ready for presents. I love Christmas it makes winter a little more bearable. Now to get us all healthy again!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Doesn't this just blow?? I'm sick of it too. Ours is on the mend. Austy is great, which means she's back to school on MOnday. WOO HOO But Brody still has breathing issues. Hopefully in time, with some treatments we'll be able to fix him right up. Good luck over in your house!

pecked by a duck said...

Yep, I hate this part of winter too. Ashlyn has reactive airway so if she gets sick we have to take her to the hospital so this year I have been doing all the shopping by myself so I don't have to take my kids out, and we rent movies instead of going to them. My poor kids don't get out much but at least they've been pretty healthy (so far) and the second they get home from school they have to go wash their hands...I've been kind of a germ freak this year. I hope you guys feel better soon drink lots of H20!!! and the garlic thing really does work ;)