Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Candy!!

So here is why I dislike Halloween so much. My children have been finding candy everywhere and want it for every meal of the day!! Then the other night Aaron and I were watching tv to discover Aaron was stuck to the couch!! GUM!!! GUM stuck to my couch, you have no idea how mad I was!! If my kids got nothing but chocolate, then I might consider liking Halloween, but people, like me hoard the chocolate for themselves. Not to mention SUCKERS, McCoy had THREE in his mouth, at the same time!!! I HATE Halloween because of the candy!! I have tried to take it away and hide it, but my children are sneaky, like their father, and find it every time. I will have to start doing what Alisha does and let them trade it in for a toy or something. That is such good thinking!! I like everything but the candy!!! If we could just dress up and decorate then it would be fine.

2 comments:

pecked by a duck said...

Gum on your couch!!! I took my kids candy...what was left after we got rid of 1/2. The problem is...I hid it in my closet where I see it and eat it. You just can't win.

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

Yeah Breckin has pretty much forgotten already that she has 2 buckets of candy so I'm thankful about THAT. And if there was gum stuck to anything of mine, somebody would be IN BIG BIG TROYBLE!