Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SePteMbeR PaRt 2!!





Ok so here is what else happened this month that I forgot in our last post. Payton lost his first tooth!! He was so excited, it was loose for a long time and he was playing with it at school and it came out. Aaron wrecked his bike, which I already told you. Now we are figuring out how much it is going to cost to fix it, and it looks like there is more damage then we thought. The kids are loving school Haylee even comes home and wants to play school with her friends, that is a huge turn around from last year. But the big news is this, we have a new member in our family, no I am not prego, Aaron found a dog and brought it home. That's right a dog!!! As for right now it is staying at his mom's house until we figure out what to do with him. The kids are getting very attatched and I think Aaron is too. I dont know we will see what happens in the coming days. Ememt also had his first taste of food this month, he really wasnt too sure, but it doesnt matter because it came right back up. He really liked the applesauce, but it came up too. We will try again this week some time. We have spent alot of time outside as a family. We have gone on bike rides and have taken alot of walks, the kids have really enjoyed being out with mom and dad. Even Emmet loves being outside, he even sat in the bike trailor with McCoy and they got along just fine. We are enjoying being a whole family again. Aaron started working again doing a house up in Farmington and so far it is going well. He is still pursuing the security jobs he has applied for, but for now we doing carpentry. I have really missed the smell of saw dust and wood. The more time we spend together the more I realize just how much I missed him!! He has been such a huge blessing to me, he has been amazing with the house and kids. I dont remember the last time I have had that much help. Anyway now that you are bored and probably leaving my blog, it has been an awesome month and we are so grateful to have Aaron home. Thanks for listening!!

1 comment:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

oh for FUN! Breckin can't WAIT to loose a tooth! I can wait for her, Because frankly i hate anything that has to do with TEETH, yeegawds!