Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SePteMbeR!!

September has been pretty good and has gone by very quickly!!! The kiddos are still loving school and are doing really well. Aaron is home and getting settled in, I think he is happy to be here and not ready to go back any time soon. He has taken the kids on two camping trips already and they have loved that!! Those boys are all over him, they really missed their dad and are wasting no time making up lost time together!! We have enjoyed watching our Fab 5 on America's Got Talent, I am so so glad that they did it!! They didnt take the money but they sure made the rest of them work for it!!! Haylee and I had a big spa night all planned, friends invited, movies rented, junk food ready to be eaten and we found a mouse!!! So we had to cancel the spa night at my house and headed to Grandma's and had a spa night there instead. We have caught our mouse and we hope we are rodent free!! Haylee is still loving ballet and she is a natural at it, I love watching her dance it takes me back to when I was little with my tiny clogging shoes, ready to go!! To finish off our month I get to go to Women's Conference and the Conference Center with my mom and sister and then Aaron and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary and our 1st anniversary, temple sealing. It has been crazy around our house, but we have enjoyed every minute of it!! Hope we didnt bore you to tears!! we have some cute pictures to post soon too!!

No comments: