Friday, September 11, 2009

Payton

Payton came home the other day talking about his new friends at school and then he starts talking about a little girl named Sarah and she is his friend at school and then he says and mom she is really cute did you know that? I thought it was so funny!! Then I dropped him off at school the other day and was waiting with him for his teacher and a little girl turns the corner and he says look mom that is Sarah and he got all excited to talk to her. Then yesterday morning I woke up to him telling Haylee all about her and she thinks she is a cute girl too. I think Pay has his first crush!! It is cute!! Haylee has been learning about her continents and oceans already this year and I was at my mom's house while Madi was doing homework and heard her start talking about continents and oceans and stuff. They are learning the same thing at school, the difference is Haylee is in 1st grade and Madi is in 6th grade!!! I was shocked that Madi hadnt done geography yet and Hays is. I am so glad that we are in the charter school and I also heard that in the next year or two they hope to have a high school added on to the charter school. I hope my kids like it as much as I do.

No comments: