Monday, October 5, 2009

Teeth and the rest of our weekend

Haylee lost another tooth this weekend, she was so excited, until she realized that she swallowed it!!! That really got her going, crying and caring on. Then she comes up to me after settling down and asks, "will I still get paid?" Can you believe that is why she was so upset? I guess I can, I am pretty cheap when it comes to allowance money, they dont make much, if any. It was just so funny!! Yes she will still get paid, maybe a quarter. We had an amazing weekend. Aaron took the boys and their dog camping, and froze their patooties off!! But they still had fun, they always have fun with their dad!! Haylee and I had a girls night out instead, we got dinner and went shopping, at Walmart, we are agreed that we both hate that store!! But she managed to make her entire Christmas wish list this weekend, and she is not asking for a lot, just 4 things which I think Santa can handle. She is so cute and I just love her to death!!! Our mom and daughter date next month is going to be soooo much fun I cant wait, it is a surprise so I will tell you about it later. We hope everyone had a fun weekend and enjoyed Conference.

3 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh how cute. Poor thing to be worried about still getting her money!

I would have done the same! :)

pecked by a duck said...

Carson lost a tooth once and it fell into a crack in our portable DVD player...lets just say, I got the tooth out but I broke the DVD player in the process :( Me and Ashlyn have girl night too...we should get together for one sometime.

Leah and Mike said...

That is so cute she is still worried about the money :) You are such a great mom doing girls nights - I hope I can be as fun as you when Addy gets a little bigger!