Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Zoo!!

So today we yet again got nothing done at home, instead we went to the zoo. We are getting very far behind on our spring cleaning. But I decided that the boys needed a day of fun too. Haylee would have gone anyway because it was her school fieldtrip, but the boys never get to go anywhere. Aaron's mom was going to go with Haylee instead of me, but I called her and said lets all go so we didnt have to miss out. We had so much fun!! We couldnt find Haylee in the beginning so we went and saw some animals and ran into her on the way. The boys loved the monkeys, they are all just like brothers, they reminded me of Payton and McCoy wrestling around with eachother. I think McCoy's favorite was the elephant he didnt want to leave. We saw everything and we did everything. We rode the new carousel, McCoy loved that, Payton didnt enjoy that as much because he couldnt ride a wolf. Then we went and rode the train and McCoy slept right through it. Good thing everything for him was free I would hate to pay for a ride that he sleeps through. We hiked all over that zoo several times to make sure we saw everything. We are all so tired, the kids all slept on the way home which was nice to not hear fighting in the back seat. But I am glad that we went and we all had a good time. Thanks to Cheryl for going with us and for driving. We had fun, just no one tell my doctor. I go there tomorrow to see how this little guy is doing, hopefully behaving himself.

No comments: