Friday, May 8, 2009

36 Weeks

We went to the doctor today and we hit 36 weeks today. The baby sounded really good and I measured perfectly. I also gained a pound, yay, the nurse was happy. He checked me today and I am a 2 1/2 almost a 3 and he didnt say how thinned out I am. Instead he tried to tell me I was a 12, funny funny. But we could go any time now, but we are hoping to make it to Monday the 18th. We are having regular contractions, but I am feeling okay. We will be working hard to get the rest of our Spring cleaning done before next monday, that is what will more then likely put me into full labor. But we will take it easy and he will come when he is ready. Wish us luck. Also good luck to my sister Nina, she is walking for brest cancer in the morning, I'm sure she will do really good.

No comments: