Sunday, May 17, 2009

Emmet

hah, made you think I had him huh? I should have had this kid by now, he is being so stubborn!! My body is working so hard to get him out and he will not budge. He probably thinks that he is going to pull a Payton, he is dead wrong. I went into labor with Pay while Aaron was in California and it was the same thing, my body trying and him refusing. After a lot of hours of contracting and a lot of pain I was fed up. We got Aaron a flight to Utah and as soon he got to the hospital my water broke I went from a 5 to a 10 and pushed him out. He was just waiting for his dad to get there. But I cannot carry Emmet until November!!!! He will have to give up and come out. We are contracting and cramping really good today so I will be walking and doing everything I can to get him out. My body is too tired for this to last much longer. I dont know what it is with these boys and their dad but he is not going to win this time, unless he knows something we dont. Maybe Aaron will get to come home in the next few days, yeah right!!

3 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Hi Mykell- I didn't know you had a blog! I am so jealeous you already have a name picked out for your little boy. Let me know if you need anything- I hope our boys can be friends!

Melissa said...

I was thinking if you have had that baby and you didn't call me, you would be TOAST!! Its so close, he's almost hear. I like the thought of carrying him until Aaron gets home. That would be super cute!!! CAll me anytime. Cody is off starting Tuesday so CALL ME!!!

Melissa said...

i didn't meant hear (like listen) but HERE