Thursday, May 28, 2009

We're home!!

Well we got to come home yesterday afternoon, and it has been insane!! Payton and McCoy both have been trying to pick Emmet up and lug him around, I have had to stop McCoy from getting in bed with him, and I have had to save his eyes and nose many times. The kids love him and I am afraid that they might love him to death. He is a really good baby, he is sleeping really good and we have had a lot of success with nursing. We are all in love with our newest addition. Aaron can't wait to get home to love on him and bond with him. He was the best birthday present I have ever gotten.

2 comments:

Kerissa ~ said...

I feel like the biggest dork!! Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe I didn't tell you when I saw you.....:)

pecked by a duck said...

I'm glad you found my blog...your little guy finally decided to come!!! let me know if you need a break :)