Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Quick Update

It has been so long since I have posted anything, wow time flies! Well we are all still alive, we have all been sick, but we are alive! Life has been so crazy busy, we are counting down school days left until summer, we are currently at 11!! So much has been going on with just daily living, school, work, ballet, it never stops for us! After May I hope things will slow way down and I can get caught up on everything around the house and take a breather. But for now we have a ballet performance, two birthday parties, end of school, and tons of other great stuff coming our way. We have no plans for the summer, just hanging out enjoying each other and our friends. So if you are around come on over and hang out with us!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Myke! Call me when you get this. Kerissa and I are getting together on Tues.