Thursday, July 1, 2010

We are still here!!

So I am sure some of you are wondering if we are still alive! Yes we are, just busy! The month of May was super busy and June followed just as crazy as can be! We finished up the school year and have been loving summer vacation! Lets see what have we been doing? There is so much I dont know where to start! Well I guess the biggest thing is out little peanut Emmet turned 1 on my 25th birthday! That was fun. We had a zoo themed party for him, elephant cake and all. Of course the camera wouldnt work so no pics, sorry. I am way sad about it, you only have one first birthday, but he loved it! I cant believe he is already a year, it goes by so fast. I just love him so much, he makes us all smile everyday!! On Memorial Day weekend, Aaron and I went to the Kansas, Styxx and Journey concert out at Miller, it was so much fun! I had never seen any of them in concert, we enjoyed every minute of it! He took the boys to the AMA stuff out there that weekend and they all had so much fun! Pay and McCoy even rode a mechanical bull, they loved it. We do have pics of that, I will post them later. We havent been out doing a lot of stuff, just hanging out at home enjoying a lazy summer with friends. We are taking this summer really slow, not jamming our schedule full of stuff to do. We love the lazy days of ice cream, running through the srinklers and late nights outside. I hope people still check out our blog, I will post pics soon!

No comments: