Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Really Close!!!

Today is my last day alone!!!!! He will be here tomorrow and I am so excited!!!!! The kids still dont know and I cant wait to surprise them. He will get here tomorrow evenging so I cant take him to school so I am just going to have him knock on the door instead and let them answer it. I cant wait to see the looks on their faces when they see who is on the other side of that door!!!!! It is going to be so much fun!! I am just so thankful that it is almost over and we can go back to being a family again, not that we ever stopped being a family but it will be nice to have our family be together again. I cant wait for him to get here and meet Emmet and check out how much the kids have grown and he gets to get to know us all over again. I am counting down the hours now and tomorrow I will be as giddy as a little school girl I cant wait to get to hold him and know that he is coming home to stay. And he has promised me some sleep so I will hold him to that! I will post pictures and I am hoping to get it on video and post it also.

3 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

I am SO excited for you.

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

AWESOME! I am so excited for you!

bebe said...

The best to you and your complete family:) Hooray!