Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aaron Update.

So Aaron has been given a new schedule and he will be leaving Iraq on Saturday, yes this coming Saturday August 8th. He should be here at home to stay by the end of the month. We are all very excited, but I am not telling the kids I am going to surprise them. That way if there are any delays then they wont be disappointed or let down in any way. I am excited to have him home but a little nervous at the same time. It is going be awesome to have him home, but we will have new stresses to go along with it. But I cant wait for him to get here and the kids will be exstatic!! It wont be long now!

2 comments:

pecked by a duck said...

I'm so happy for you...nothing like having daddy home, your kids will be so excited!!!

Sarah said...

How great!! Everything will take some getting used to but it will be so awesome to feel complete again I'm sure.