Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Week



We have had a crazy week so far. The kids both started school and they love it!! They are excited to start in the new charter school and they both have amazing teachers. My favorite part is that they do everything electronically so no more paper clutter!! Our biggest event of the week is Aaron coming home!! He got here last night and we are so grateful to have him safely home with us!!! I knew he was coming for a while but I didnt tell the kids, we surprised them instead!! We showed up and had Aaron knock on the door and the kids answered it, it was awesome!! We are just so grateful that he was kept safe and is now home to stay!! The video is blurry i couldnt get it to focus but you can still hear the excitement pretty good!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That made me tear up! How exciting! I'm so glad he's home and able to enjoy those monkeys.

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

I'm glad he made it home safe.

Shay said...

Mmm tears are streaming down my cheeks. That is priceless. I am so happy for your little family. Leah told me you had a blog so I linked..stalked..off of hers because I knew he was coming home & I wanted to see!!

Leah and Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You made it!! I am so happy for your family. That video is priceless. Thanks for sharing it. P.S. Are you going to watch tomorrow night and vote, vote, vote???

Sarah said...

I am with Melissa, tearing up! So cute! Whether or not it was in focus, you can "see" the excitement!