Thursday, July 23, 2009

update.

So not a whole lot has been going on at our house. We are officially home now, we have moved back in and are no longer staying at my mom's. It has been nice but stressful at the same time. The kids are still doing gymnastics and they still love it. They are getting really good at alot of stuff, their teachers are amazing with them. It is really cute too, I thought that they would be a little competitive, like their parents, but they have been really good and encourage eachother. I love it I think I will keep Payton in during the school year and Haylee will go back to ballet. Aaron is supposed to be home around Thanksgiving, but we found out that he will be back in the states by the end of Aug and home to stay by the end of Sept, which is very exciting. I am really excited and a little nervous at the same time. It will be challenging but very worth it. We are playing around with the idea of moving to Idaho, there is a security job up there that he is looking at, but we are also looking into church security and some other stuff out here too. It will be interesting either way. But I am looking forward to having him home and getting settled in to family life again. I'm not telling the kids, I am going to surprise them, if Aaron will go along with me. But that is it for now, we are pretty boring people!

1 comment:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

Mykell your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe you have FOUR of them! ohhhhhhhhhhh!