Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gettin Crafty!






So with Aaron being gone and leaving us a lot of time on our hands, yeah right, we have decided to get crafty. The kids slept at Aaron's mom's house and my mom and I had a craft night. We made some pillows, flip flops, some cute pictures to hang in the kids rooms, painted Haylee's bedroom furniture, and I made all four of the kids journals. I still have some more stuff to finish too. I found 3 old trunks at the DI that I need to clean up and put to use, we are in dire need of extra storage. I also have some vinyl to have made and put to use. The kids have really enjoyed the crafts, Haylee has really gotten into scrapbooking and all that jazz, and she is really enjoying her room. By the way not all of that stuff was done in one night but within the last month and a half.

1 comment:

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

WOOOHOOO crafty mama! Thats all I've done for the past month too! very cute!