Friday, July 3, 2009

Update


Here is this week in a nutshell. It went by very quickly, we did the same old same old. I found that I the milk blister is gone and has been replaced with thrush, so far Emmet doesnt have it. So I am trying to get rid of that with a cream and an herb, I am praying it works as planned. But for right now nursing is killing me but I am trying to endure and get through it. Wednesday we went to the zoo, the 1st through the 3rd is military appreciation so we go and get in for free. It was fun I took my sister and her daughter and my other sister Madi with us, we got there right as it opened and was done by lunch. It worked out great because we beat the heat. We went to gymnastics yesterday, they love it. I am so glad that I signed them up for the summer, I think it will be really good for them. Today McCoy has been throwing up all day. Emmet has been crying all day and I have a massive headache. It has been interesting today. Haylee and Payton did get to go to the ten for ten movie and got to see Up. They loved it!! While they were there the babies and I went to the DI and found some awesome stuff. This weekend will go by quickly also, it's the 4th, I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend. I hope we dont bore everyone to death.


No comments: