Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update

So not a whole lot happened this week. The most ecitement we had is gymnastics. Haylee and Payton started gymnastics on Thurseday, they LOVE it. They had so much fun working on cartwheels, summersaults and jumping on the trampolines. Pay was a natural at everything, Haylee is pretty good but still needs some practice, I'm really impressed with both of them. They both want to stay with it, good thing, we signed up for the summer. That is the most excitement we had. We had two birthday parties this week and we went and played at McDonalds with our nephew Ammon. At my cousin's daughter's birthday party the kids found tons of snails, it was gross. It poured the whole time and we were at a park, so the snails were everywhere, disgusting. Payton also came home with really nasty blisters on his feet, because he refuses to wear socks and his shoes were soaked through. Then we went to my nephew's son's birthday party today at the same park, minus the rain and snails. They had too much fun playing at the park. It was too hot though, and they came home with sunburns. I also found that I have a milk blister and that is why I want to cry everytime I nurse on the one side. So I am trying to nurse myself back to good health so I can keep on nursing. I guess it was a little interesting, but I have come to realize that we are very boring people. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.

No comments: