Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I need help!!!

I need help, McCoy has been aweful with Emmet. He hits, bites, scratches, pulls and pinches him. I don't know what to do. He acts like he is going to kiss him and love on him then he strikes. He really hates it when I am doing something with the baby and has even pretended like he is hurt to get my attention. It is driving me crazy I don't know what to do. It is making things very hard especially with Aaron being gone. Does anyone have any advice for me? How do I make my kids like eachother? Haylee and Payton have been driving me crazy too with all of their fighting. They fight like crazy and dont like being around eachother. I don't know what to do with them either. I want them to be best friends and want to do things together. The day is usually spent with them fighting and me yelling constantly. I feel like the worst mom ever because all I do is yell, like that helps anything. I need all the help I can get so all advice is welcome.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's a tough one. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! The only thing I can think of is to make sure to spend some special time with McCoy while the baby is napping. Then he's getting some of the attention he wants and he might calm down a bit. I hope you get it figured out!

pecked by a duck said...

I think every mom is asking the same question...you could let McCoy help with the baby...or even give him a bear or doll to take care of too. Special time with each kids is good too, hard to find the time sometimes. Make sure you find some time for you...happy mom makes for happy kids :)

Sarah said...

One thing I heard is when they fight you have kids sit at the table, facing each other and say 10 things they love about each other and they can't get up until they do and then hug. May be a pain at first and you may have to shorten the list but it may work. Good luck!