Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

So I have had no time to update our blog, I was hoping that Aaron would post some things, but that has yet to happen. So here is a run down of how that last week has gone for us. Last Friday Payton graduated from pre-school. YAY PAY!! I am very proud of him he learned a lot from teahcer Bekah and is liking school. He loves Rebekah, she did an amazing job with the kids, she is so creative and fun, and best of all she loves what she does and it shows. Thanks Rebekah, you have no idea how much I appreciate everything you did this year at school and as my friend. Anyway graduation was fun, we had a nice BBQ and short program, performed by the kids, it was really cute. Saturday I treated Haylee to the Princess Festival down in Lindon. It was soooooo much fun, she loved every minute of it. The met all of the princesses and princes, they had to help the princes save the princesses. Then they each got a pearl necklace or a pearl ring at the end. They got to watch all the princes and princesses dance at Cinderella's Ball and got to have their picture taken with each royal couple. It was so much fun, they had crafts, activities and booths for shopping. I took alot of pictures and I will post some. She can't wait to go next year, might as well it is all for charity for women in Kenya, we even got to meet the princeeses of Kenya and the ambasador from Kenya, very fun. The kidos got to have a sleep over on Monday night with Aaron's mom and she had them all day Monday and Tuesday, they had so much fun just hanging out and playing. Thanks Cheryl for giving me a break, I appreciate very much. I had to get Emmet circumsised on Moday, he did so good he didnt even cry, of course it broke my heart, but he was a trooper. Then it was just the two of us on Tuesday, so I got caught up on some cleaning, not much cleaning has happened since the other 3 got home. But it is a work in progress. Not much happened on Wed of Thurs. I got the material for a blanket for McCoy and we had a playdate at Del Taco. Then today I made a tutu for my cousin's little girl, tomorrow is her birthday party. I have a babyshower tonight and tomorrow morning. We have been very busy, this week has gone by so fast! Amongst all this I have cleaned 16 eggs off of my kitchen floor and every toy we own has been strung through my house, I'm ready to throw all the toys away and start over. Starting Monday we are getting ready for a yard sale I have alot of stuff to put out and get rid of, I can't wait. Sorry this post is so long and boring, but we really arent that exciting, unless you count the eggs, wrestling matches, and just McCoy. I love him but he is a stinker!

No comments: