Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kindergarten

So I am supposed to register Payton for kindergarten tomorrow, but I'm not. We found out taht we got accepted to the charter school for this school year. I am so excited!!!!! I feel like the biggest dork because I am all excited over a stupid school. Haylee is the next one on the waiting list, so so far they will be going to different schools. I hope that changes though. I can't wait for him to start I think he will do very well in the new school. I am even excited about school uniforms. It's okay if you respond and tell me not to be such a dork.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I almost signed Emma up for that school. I decided I'd let her try regular kindergarten first. I'll probably look into it more next year for Bridget though. I think she'll benefit more from it. Congrats!

Melissa said...

are you kidding me, I'd be stoked! Thats great!! You'll have to tell me more about it. This sounds really lame but I don't know one thing about it... so you'll have to give me all the details! Congratulatins. When will you know if Haylee was accepted?

Melissa said...

I felt bad for a moment and then I realized that him and Austy would go to different schools no matter what because of the boundaries.