Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Valentines day is my favorite, next to Christmas. We didn't get to do anything special this year. We stayed home and did some cleaning and laundry. Haylee went to a birthday party, happy birthday Mishay. We did get to talk to Aaron a couple of times, I am really glad for that he is so homesick. The kids did get a lot of treats from family and friends they were excited about that. I guess the up side to Aaron being gone is that my parents finally got to have a date night, although I wish I was on one myself, but it's all good. I really hate having Aaron gone but I am excited to get to fall in love with him all over again. A lot changes in 7 months so it will be interesting when he finally gets to be home for good. I'm sure that this will be one of the most humbling experiences of my life, I hope I don't waste my time and I learn all that the Lord has for me to learn. Well anyway, we just wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentines day, we love you all!!

No comments: