Monday, January 26, 2009

January, Oh what a month

January has gone by very quickly. I can't even tell you how many times we have been sick this month. Aaron has been gone all month and it has been crazy. McCoy got 7 new teeth all at the same time, that made for a fun couple of weeks. School and ballet went well, Haylee enjoys both very much. Payton didn't go back to school this month because his teacher had twins, so he is being bored. We had an inspection at our house. We rent and our owners like to do inspections a lot, if you ask me. I learned that it is a bad idea to leave children, McCoy, unattended while you are cleaning. I walked in the room to find McCoy's legs were colored solid purple and it went on to cover my couch. A lot of bad things happen during inspection week. We also planned a trip to San Diego to see Aaron for a few days. A friend of mine offered to drive down with me so I didn't have to go alone. We left on Tuesday night and at about 10:30 outside Scipio our tire blew. After getting our tire fixed we turned around and went home. Aaron flew home instead and spent three days here. We would have had more fun in SD but Salt Lake was okay. We spent three hours at Chuck E Cheese, we borrowed the wii, we went and saw Hotel For Dogs and spent time with family before saying goodbye one more time. The worst part was that the kids and I all have pretty nasty colds. Finally I had a check up today and the baby sounds really good and so far everything is well. Now I have two birthday parties to plan in one week. I hope February goes by quickly also. I'm sure it will, it will be a busy month as well. I hope you all had a fantastic month.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, I just checked out your blog. It's way cute!! The pictures of the kiddo's are so adorable. They have sure grown since we have hung out last. Austy can't wait to come to their B-day party. Keep on posting. I love reading whats going on, even though we are only 5 minutes away from each other!!