Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!

We have already been very busy this year. Aaron had to leave us again bright and early on the 1st. Haylee was excited to go back to school, after her first day back she came home and asked me if she could get her ears peirced and I of course said yes. So we went to Wal-Mart on Wed. and got her ears done. She did so good she wasn't scared and she only cried for a minute after. She got some really cute pink studs that she loves. She looks so grown up. I am hoping to have pictures soon. The kids got to have a sleep over with Aaron's parents on Friday night, so I took advantage of the time off and got a girls night out. A friend of mine and I got our toes painted, and had some dinner. It was very nice to get out and relax for a little while. This week we are having an inspection at our townhomes and then the next week we will be heading down to California to give Aaron a visit. We are looking forward to being warm in California for a few days. Not much else happens at our house but we are looking forward to a new year. I hope everyone has a great year.

No comments: