Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January

Well I am glad that January is over!! It is now one month closer to Spring, I cant wait, we want to play outside so bad!!!! Well we are still going in circles, but the circle is getting smaller. We have decided that Virginia isnt going to happen and we are staying in Tooele. Aaron has a job, it isnt ideal, but it pays the rent. And it is a pretty easy stressless job, which has been really nice. As for school, its still in the air. Right now we are concentrating on getting all of our debt paid off so we can get a house. We have found a couple that we would love to make our home. But for now, we will be in the Townhomes trying to figure out how to house us all within our new rules!! The kids are doing really good, they love school. Even McCoy is picking up on talking and the alphabet. He is a stinker, but he is getting a lot better with Emmet. Emmet is still not sleeping through the night, and I am getting very tired!! He is gaining weight, we are up to 15lbs, which I think is pretty dang good for the little runt. He is crawling but he would rather walk. He is already walking along furniture and standing alone, so I dont think it will be long. He is so cute and we just love him. I am a pretty lucky lady!! I have 4 amazing kids that are very well behaved and are very loving. Not to mention an amazing husband that does the very best that he can for all of us. I am so grateful for all 5 of them. I am hoping that February goes smoothly, we have a lot going on the month. We'll keep you posted on how everything is going.

1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

Wow- a lot has happened with you! I'm glad you're staying. I can't believe Emmett is crawling and standing on furniture! I swear he's only a month older than E??