Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gold Old Summer Time

I love summer, but I can't wait until school starts. The kids only have a couple more weeks and I am so excited to start school and get into a normal routine. We have had a crazy summer, and we still have one more earned trip to go on. Meaning the kids earn a fun family activity for doing their chores. I don't know what we will do yet. Haylee will also start ballet this month and I have scout camp to go to. Aaron is gone for a couple of weeks training with the Marines, he will be back on the 15th. I am not looking forward to fall because that will take him away again, and I can't handle being a single parent anymore. His year long deployment is going to be a nightmare. I shouldn't complain, I'm grateful for my kids and all the happiness they bring into my life, but it is not easy. Well not much else is going on I hope we get a little more exciting.

No comments: